Wayne Thiebaud 2023 Wall Calendar
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Using mouthwatering texture and a warm, luminous palette, Wayne Thiebaud created the images of cakes, pies, and other delectables that brought him international acclaim. But Thiebaud has also applied his formidable talents to a range of other subjects, among them still lifes, figural studies, and, notably, images of place. His “aerial” landscapes are highly realistic yet approach pure abstraction. His cityscapes, which often feature dizzyingly exaggerated hills and multiple or distorted perspectives, affect the viewer like a roller-coaster ride—while forming the elegant, sometimes startling compositions that make Thiebaud’s work unique. Twelve of the artist’s paintings are on display in this calendar.
Wayne Thiebaud 2023 Wall Calendar
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.Payments
We accept Apple Pay, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, checks and money orders.
Checks or money orders must be cleared by the bank prior to shipping.
Shipping and Handling
We ship via UPS and USPS to the forty-eight contiguous United States and Canada.
Most international shipments will be shipped via USPS.
Please allow 48 hours for processing. Longer processing times may occur during the holiday season. Note-Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the increased demand for our products, some processing times have been as long as 3 weeks.
Shipping charges are displayed in the checkout form located in your shopping cart. If you desire overnight or expedited delivery, please let us know in the comment section of the shopping cart. In most cases, these shipping charges are more expensive and vary according to destination, size of package and weight.
Any address changes made through the shipping company (UPS), resulting in additional fees, after an order has been shipped, will be charged directly to the customer.
Standard shipping rates do not apply to international shipments. The lowest cost method of shipment will be used to ship your order.
Orders from Illinois residents are subject to a 10.25% sales tax.
Our company offers only the finest products available, and we make every effort to meet your high standards for quality products, accurate descriptions, reliable shipping, and exceptional customer service. If you should experience a problem, question, or concern, please contact us immediately.
- Our merchandise is guaranteed for 30 days from the original date of purchase.
- We agree to our option to repair or replace any defective merchandise during the 30-day warranty period.
- Defective products returned to us in their original packaging will be replaced or repaired.
- Defective products returned to us, missing accessories or original packaging will be replaced or repaired as received.
- A 20% Restocking fee will apply on non-defective returns if store credit is requested (Sorry No Cash Refunds).
- Shipping and handling charges are always non-refundable.
- Please allow 48 hours for processing.
- No returns sent COD will be accepted. Returns must be sent pre-paid.
- You must request a Return Authorization (RA) Number before returning any item.
- Any returned package that does not have an RA number will be returned to the sender.
- The returned item should include the RA number clearly labeled on the outside of the package.
- Please include a note explaining the problem and the appropriate "return shipping address".